Sunday, September 2, 2007

What a bad day for me??

2am morning,i just reach my house with my tired body.One really serious problem occur in this midnight after i fetched one of my friend going back to his house.I reverse my car,and suddenly one very weird sound coming out from the gear box.Oh....My God!!!What was happening?I cant move my car,my gear cant perform as usual.I am in a nervous,why this bad thing happen in this critical time.I need the car to complete my job.I am in hopeless situation now,dont know what to do.What can i do is just writing my blog.

Maybe some of you may ask me why my meeting until so late?Erm..really a rare thing for most of the people.Actually our meeting was at 8pm,and i also reach there in time.The Exco(member) attended were not exceed 2/3 of the total people.The meeting cant start,so after the discussion among our Top Exco,we delayed it to 12am.Oh..is so shock to me.What can i do during this 4 hours?Luckily i have a partner who can accompany me.We talked nonsense in the room and go to stick poster around pusanika.I saw one people who i admire in the room,is a girl.Cannot say admire,i think is respect.She is a girl with long hair and spectacles.....she is our CCC UKM President.Although she is a girl,but she was holding such a important post in UKM.This make me respect her very much.I know not everbody can have the achievement like her.

This week will be a busy week for me.Many things have to do,but my car make my life harder.I really hope everything can go well as i think.Please pray for me and my club-pesta tanglung ukm.This is a critical and important week for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bad times are here so that we learn to appreciate good times more often with more sincere heart


kp

Powered By Blogger

The Clown..

The Clown..
I become a clown for a night just to entertaint people!!